Monday, February 27, 2017

SRP Progress

Dear diary,

Last week at my SRP was a somewhat eventful one. I made more phone calls for the nurses as described in my previous blog post, however, this was not my only task for this week.

After I had finished the phone calls, I spoke with the office manager for more work. She gave me a book of ADHD forms to alphabetize. The interesting part about this was that I was required to first sort the forms by letter to place into different tabs, and then alphabetize them a second time within each tab. This job did not take me very long since I am an efficient alphabetizer.

During my day of SRP, I also looked into the procedures in place for adolescent depression screening at Camelback Pediatrics. Currently, the office does not screen for adolescent depression. This week at my SRP I will be researching methods used by other valley pediatric offices to screen for adolescent depression, as well as the signs, symptoms and causes of the disorder, and presenting my findings to the doctors.

Stay frosty! - Ted ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment